We take the time to get to know you and your individual needs. We are committed to discovering an appropriate, personalised treatment for you by working with you and by having a dialogue with you.
We offer a safe environment, encouraging you to feel at ease and empowered to play a proactive role in your own wellness. We offer options for remedial massage and naturopathy and can directly refer you to another practitioner if needed.
At Osteopathic Sense, we work with the understanding that every part of every body functions with the same underlying principles. These underlying principles can be put out of sync by a range of external forces. Most people will experience some of these forces such as physical trauma, stress, or anxiety at some point in their lives. These issues can be managed through physical treatment, massage and manipulation as well as through gentle conversation and emotional response recognition (helping assess the fundamental issues that arise in an individual’s body). Our practitioners understand the complexities of life, because they live it.
The following is a list of issues we commonly treat:
- Musculo-skeletal issues: (back pain, neck pain, joint injuries, muscle strains, tendon injuries, repetitive strain injuries)
- Headaches, migraines and jaw problems
- Sports injuries
- Menstrual pain
- Digestive problems and advice
- Postural correction and awareness
- We also have experience and have undertaken further education in the management of pregnancy and newborns issues.
Our Osteopaths have also undergone training in the following areas:
- Cranial Osteopathy
- Biodynamic Osteopathy
- Treatment of infants and children
- Treating Orthopaedic injuries
Our Massage Therapists specialise in:
- Remedial Massage
- Relaxation Massage
- Deep Tissue
- Myofascial release
- Sports Massage
- Lymphatic drainage
- Pregnancy Massage
And our Naturopath approaches healing based on:
- Whole Food Therapy
- Herbal Medicine
- Flower Essences
- Nutritional advice